- NO SMOKING IN CABINS AT ANY TIME! A $150 CHARGE WILL BE APPLIED IF SMOKING IS EVIDENT IN CABINS. SMOKING ALLOWED ONLY OUTSIDE AND ON DECKS (ASHTRAYS PROVIDED).
- PETS ARE ALLOWED WITH A $50.00 NON-REFUNDABLE PET FEE.
NO AGGRESIVE BREED DOGS ALLOWED, ALL DOGS SHOULD BE ON LEASHES WHEN OUT WALKING.
- SOFA SLEEPERS ARE PROVIDED. WHEN NOT IN USE THEY SHOULD BE PUT BACK IN PLACE. DO NOT FOLD UP BED WITH BLANKETS OR PILLOWS, THIS WILL RESULT IN DAMAGING THE SLEEPER. PLEASE TRY TO REFRAIN FROM ALLOWING CHILDREN TO JUMP OR PLAY ON SLEEPERS. IF DAMAGE IS FOUND A FEE COULD INCUR.
- MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE TO RESERVE CABINS.
- THERE IS A 2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
A DEPOSIT OF $75.00 IS REQUIRED TO RESERVE CABIN. WE ACCEPT VISA/MASTERCARD.
WHEN YOU MAKE A RESERVATION USING A CREDIT CARD WE WILL CHARGE YOUR CARD THAT DAY FOR THE DEPOSIT AND SEND YOUR CONFIRMATION LETTER EITHER BY MAIL OR EMAIL.
- REMAINING BALANCE OF YOUR STAY IS DUE 24 HRS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL, PLEASE CALL OFFICE TO MAKE CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS OR ARRANGE TO MAKE CASH PAYMENT.
- BALANCE MAY BE PAID WITH VISA/MASTERCARD, MONEY ORDER, CASHIER CHECK, OR CASH, PLEASE NO PERSONAL OR BUSINESS CHECKS .
- RESERVATIONS CANCELLED 14
DAYS PRIOR TO STAY WILL BE REFUNDED THE DEPOSIT LESS A $20.00
RESERVATIONS CANCELLED LESS THAN 14 DAYS FROM STAY, NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED AND CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED 1/2 OF THE REMAINING BALANCE.
- IF YOU ARE A NO SHOW AND HAVE NOT CONTACTED THE OFFICE AT 1-877-213-1799, YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE REMAINING BALANCE. YOU MUST CALL THE OFFICE TO CANCEL OR CHANGE RESERVATIONS, PLEASE DO NOT CALL ON CELL PHONES. LEAVE MESSAGE ON OFFICE NUMBER AND YOUR PHONE CALL WILL BE RETURNED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURES.
- Day guests intending to fish, must still only catch what they can clean and eat while they are here.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO INSPECT ICE CHESTS.
- Registered guests entertaining visitors at Retreat Cabins shall be responsible for their guests while they are here on the property and shall be responsible for any charges or damages incurred by the guests.
PLEASE READ BEFORE USING HOT TUB
HOT TUB IS FOR ADULT USE ONLY! NO CHILDREN ALLOWED
Do no attempt to drain hot tub at any time..... This is a SPA, NOT a pool, overuse will affect water quality. SPA is serviced after every guest visit.
If cleaning is requested for weekend guests there will be a $50.00 fee.
Do not have more people than seats in spa.
Do not overload the spa.
Be careful when entering and exiting the spa. Decks may become slippery.
Do not bring any object into the spa that could damage the spa shell.
Do not eat food in spa. If food is found in hot tub, it could result in an extra cleaning fee.
The spa cover is not designed to support weight, do not sit or stand on cover.
Shower before using the spa.
Children must always be supervised if using the spa.
DO NOT USE SOAP OR BUBBLE BATH IN THE SPA.
Keep all electrical appliances such as radios, telephones, televisions and lights at least 5 feet from the water.
Do not overfill spa if you add water.
Do not let spa become to low of water. If not sure, please ask Retreat Cabins Staff.
Keep spa covered while not in use.
The water temperature should not exceed 103 degrees.
If you plan to remain in spa for more than 10 to 15 minutes, a lower temperature is recommended.
Lower temperatures are also recommended for children.
WARNING:PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD CONSULT THEIR PHYSICIAN BEFORE USING THE SPA. THE WATER TEMPERATURE SHOULD NOT BE ABOVE 98 DEGREES.
If damage to spa, it will result in a damage fee.
If any problems with spa, call Retreat Cabin Staff at 877-213-1799 of 601-795-7117